Did You Know That You Can Keep Track of Your Library Account Online?
- Sign into your library account to see what items you currently have checked out, to renew items, place reserves, manage your reserves, or even pay bills.
- To sign in you will need to enter all the digits of your library card number without spaces and then enter your pin number which is the last four digits of your phone number.
Getting a Library Card:
- Cards are issued free of charge to patrons with Id and proof of your local mailing address: a driver's license, a checkbook, a utility bill, a lease agreement.
- Youth under the age of 18 need a parent's or guardian's signature on the application card.
- There is no charge for the first library card. The replacement charge for a lost or damaged card is $1.00.
- Do NOT let others use your card! You are responsible for all the materials checked out on your library card, unless you report it lost or stolen.
As part of the Winnefox Library System, your Wautoma Public Library Card is good at all the following libraries:
|Fond du lac||Pine River|
|North Fond du lac||Winneconne|