The Wautoma Public Library Board of Trustees seeks a vibrant leader to direct the operations of our library. We are part of the Winnefox Library System and serve a rural community of approximately 2,100, in the heart of Wisconsin.
The City of Wautoma is a recreational community, built for all seasons, featuring many year-round, outdoor activities.
This person will plan, organize, direct, and administer all services and programs of the library.
- Work with the Board of Trustees to develop policies which identify and address library and community needs
- Supervise, direct, and formally evaluate library staff on an annual basis
- Advise the Board of Trustees on library matters and keep it informed of relevant issues and developments at the regional, state, and national levels
- Manage the library’s budget with the treasurer, president, and Board of Trustees, including preparation and monitoring of an annual budget
- Proactively seek opportunities to obtain grants from foundations, organizations, and government resources
- Advocate for and promote the library
- Eligible for Grade II WI Library Director Certification
- Three-five years public library experience preferred
- Full Time
- Salary Range $37,440 - $43,680 plus a generous benefit package
Qualified applicants should send resume, application*, and cover letter to:
Wautoma Public Library
Attn: Wendy Appel, Board of Trustees President
PO Box 269, 410 West Main Street
Wautoma, WI 54982
All forms must be received by 5:45 PM, Tuesday, September 5, 2017 for consideration.
The City of Wautoma is an Equal Opportunity Employer.