Home Service Program
Wautoma Public Library’s Home Service is available to individuals that are unable to get to the library themselves typically due to an ongoing physical condition, illness, age or other qualifying condition.
Home Service patrons will receive a monthly delivery of library materials to their home.
Who is Eligible?
This service is available to those who live within four miles of the City of Wautoma who are temporarily or permanently unable to visit the library due to an illness, disability, or other qualifying circumstances.
Is there a cost?
No! This service is absolutely free to patrons. The only charges that may be assessed would be for lost or damaged materials.
How it Works
- Deliveries are made on a monthly basis by one of our volunteer drivers or library staff.
- You tell us what type of books and/or other materials you want.
- We select the books and other library items for you according to your preferences.
- Our volunteer/staff will pick up and return your library materials when they bring the next delivery.
- You can also reserve or request specific books/materials. This can be done online through the catalog or by calling the library at 920-787-2988
What can you Borrow?
- Books, including best sellers
- Large print books
- Music CDs
How do you sign up?
To receive more information call 920-787-2988 or email email@example.com
You can download the application here and complete it with your contact information and what kinds of library materials you would like to receive. Return the brochure to the library (via in person, email, or mail) and the library staff will contact you.
Volunteer Your Time
The Wautoma Public Library is always looking for volunteers who are interested in delivering library materials to homebound individuals. Contact us for more information at 920-787-2988 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Home Service Volunteer Application
The volunteer application can be delivered to the Wautoma Public Library Circulation Desk.
Home Service Policy
The Wautoma Public Library's Home Service Policy can be viewed in PDF format below or by stopping at the Library's circulation desk.